What is ALPHA CMS?
What does ALPHA CMS offers to me?
- ALPHA CMS is based on ALPHA Framework.
- ALPHA Framework gives you the ability to develop unlimited web sites, platforms or even another CMS.
- ALPHA CMS is the state-of-the-art CMS for Web 2.0 sites, portals, and applications.
- ALPHA CMS is rock solid, fast, memory efficient and offers high availability, scalability and security.
- ALPHA CMS supports templates and on-demand extensions.
- ALPHA CMS is mainly based on AJAX technology for a more intelligent and elegant dynamic content management.
- ALPHA CMS supports MVC based programming.
- ALPHA CMS is the fastest CMS on the market.
What does ALPHA CMS has to offer more than netvolution?
- ALPHA CMS offers an extensible and easy to use and learn A.P.I.
- ALPHA CMS is secure and stable.
- ALPHA CMS supports unlimited extensions and templates.
- ALPHA CMS offers a straightforward back-end.
- ALPHA CMS is based on a truly open architecture.
ALPHA CMS is not just a CMS but a set of a utilities and extensions based on a core, the ALPHA Framework. On the other hand netvolution is a hard coded CMS that needs special care to be extended. Also, netvolution is not based on a framework and so, it's impossible to be upgraded without a re-installation.
Another important issue is that netvolution is too slow and memory inefficient and that is why it needs huge and costly servers to operate. ALPHA CMS on the other hand is very light, fast and extremely memory efficient. It only needs a small desktop server to operate and can handle about 10.000 times more traffic than netvolution on such a small machine!Why should I choose ALPHA CMS while there is Joomla?
Joomla! is considered to be a good non commercial free CMS which is very good indeed but has too many bugs and too many problems due to its open source nature and continuous development. Also, Joomla! does not provide you with a clean framework and a seperate CMS based on that framework. ALPHA CMS on the other hand uses the ALPHA Framework and is based on it entirely.
This way you can either choose to use the ALPHA CMS alone or the ALPHA CMS with parts of the framework or the ALPHA Framework itself. You are also free to use any custom code anywhere because there are no real restrictions in the model that ALPHA CMS inherits.